The Accents On Us is a family-owned business and Donna Ciccarelli and Joe Buonomo, the principals, are from your community. We built our business on a model of Consignment/Resale/Retail products. We call what we offer as a shopping experience for our customers ReStyle; using the prefix "re" -which is derived from its Latin root meaning back and again. Combined with the word Style, we hope to convey a retail space where style is back again – ReStyle.
Donna leverages her extensive design background to come up with some truly unique pillow and hand-painted furnishings. Joe uses his past experience as a hobbyist in furniture restoration and refinishing to preserve treasured antique and vintage pieces. See some of our restoration work @ Furniture Restoration
What we offer is a unique experience in furniture and accent consignment and resale and what we offer can be used to re-imagine your home with items of elegance from another era. Feel free to contact either Donna at email@example.com or Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Accents On Us offers excellent deals on some really terrific furniture and home accents to help you ReStyle Your Home! We price items to move quickly and want to create a shopping experience of “I Should'a Bought It When I Saw It” . As they say - here today, gone tomorrow...
We are the perfect place for those looking for special and well-cared for furnishing and accents whether you are
· combining households
· furnishing a rental or second home
· just looking for that special killer item
The Accents On Us will save you money and deliver quality beyond the “big box” furnishings retailers. Don't forget to consign that old piece and get some cash for it to help pay for that beautiful piece you just bought from us.
Please sign up for our mailing list on the top of this page or home page to be the first to get special offers and coupons emailed to you for our upcoming sales events. Visit our Events page to keep up on sponsored events and opportunites to to purchase our items at venues outside our store.
- We do not bargain on the listed price of consigned items in the store. We do not own consigned items and have signed a contract with each consignor to sell their merchandise at the listed price. Once we have accepted a piece into the store, we feel that it is priced fairly; otherwise it would not be here for that price.
- We will keep an item in the store after you have purchased it for 7 days to allow you a generous amount of time to arrange for pickup or delivery. After that, there is a $10 per day storage fee that will be attached to your merchandise before we will release it to you.
- If you decide to pick up your purchases, please bring with you any straps, rope, pads, and covering that you will need. We will help you load it into your vehicle for no charge. IF you need local delivery, we can arrange for that using our own truck and staff. We charge a nominal fee for this service.
- We offer a 30 day layaway plan. If after 30 days you do not complete your payments at the end of the layaway period, we will issue a refund of your deposit and will place the item back on the sales floor as available. Lnoger plans are available and can be discussed with our sales staff.
- We will hold an item for two days from the date of request for you to decide if you want the piece based on returning home to measure the space, check to see if the color matches, etc. .
- We accept returns within 7 days from the date of purchase if returned in the original purchase condition. We will sell an item to you over the phone, but only if you have viewed the item on our sales floor at least once so that you know of and are comfortable with the condition of the item. All sales are final.
Different than other consignment stores in our area, we have our own truck, equipment and staff to accommodate most deliveries. We have a weekly scheduled delivery service of Wednesdays and Saturdays. We charge a fee of $45 an hour and will charge an extra $25 for the delivery if large and/or heavy items have to be placed in a room that is up or down a flight of stairs as we may need more than two staff to help move the item.
We have an on-line virtual shopping mall that has many of the items we have in our store. Follow this link to visit our mall The Accents On Us On-line Stores.
Donna & Joe